16 Feb 2011

'Monster Shark' Video (instrumental demo and video)

Monster Shark (demo instrumental and video) from Andrew Kelly on Vimeo.



I made this video to go with the 'Monster Shark' demo instrumental I did last week.

I made it quite quickly and it kind of matches the roughness and mood of the song.

All of this project including the music and video editing was made with free software. I liked the challenge of not using any expensive industry standard software, it really makes you work harder and I feel produces something more than you maybe would have with all the right tools.

This was a fun project from start to finish and filled my spare time well. I will be producing much more of these in the future so watch this space as I'm sure they will be getting bigger and better.

No comments: