8 Mar 2012

Carl Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2 ZE & 35mm f2 ZE Video Review


I purchased these two Carl Zeiss lenses last year for my Canon 5D MK 2. The Distagon T* 35mm f2 and the 28mm f2 ZE. I wrote up a blog post review on them and recently I have been getting a lot of emails since inquiring about my experience with them so I decided to make a video version which hopefully will clear up some people's questions. It was made on the fly with no preparation but I hope I hit the main points about my experiences with them over the last 6 months.

You can view the blog post I wrote up just after shooting a wedding with these lenses here
You can also view all my favourite images from the wedding day here 

I hope this video helps some people looking at these lenses with some of the same questions and curiosities that I had before purchasing them.


Check out my youtube page here which has this video (in three parts) and some other stuff. 


















No comments: