2 Jul 2011

Strathpeffer Weekend Slideshow



I went to Strathpeffer in Scotland for the weekend recently with my parents and Catriona's family. We climbed Ben Wyvis (well i did half) and we had a nice evening meal followed by a few drinks in the pub. It was good to see everyone again and it was good fun, really good to get out of the city and see some country side. I got to test out my new 16-35mm lens which was great for landscape shots and also got to use my 85mm f1.4 which is amazing for low light stuff in the pub. 

I didn't do too much to the photo's, I just converted some to black and white. Catriona has added 2 Iphone shots she took from the top, surprised the iphone can create such atmospheric images, think I need to get one. 

The music is just a random guitar part I recorded ages ago. I just found it on a hard drive so used it. It doesn't sound too good but I wanted some kind of music and why not use my own as its free (unless I sue myself). I couldn't find any free music that wasn't complete crap.

So for you who were there, enjoy the images and for those who weren't then this may not be too interesting

www.drewportfolio.com

No comments: