29 Jan 2011

Football On Buchanan Street (and a random story).


This reminds me of sports day from primary school. Must be the cones because we were never allowed to play football. Its crazy that the one sport most young kids enjoy that actually gets them fit was banned from sports day in favour of a bunch of random events that no one could care less about, well except the running......maybe.

I don't play football anymore as I hit the mid teenage years and became much more interested in other things and have never looked back, but I loved it as a kid except for some of the assholes that thought they were extremely cool and bossed everyone about, I just liked kicking the ball at the goal from every random angle I could think of and seeing if I could make it hit the cross bar and go in which would be a bonus.

Buchanan Street, Glasgow, Scotland.

www.drewportfolio.com
andrew@drewportfolio.com

No comments: