26 Jun 2013

Just received my copies of "Tideland" by Mitch Cullin with my cover design.


So I just received my copies of the amazing novel "Tideland" by Mitch Cullin with my cover design. I have to say it looks really good in person. I have been looking at it on the screen for the last year or two looking forward to seeing it on the cover when the fourth print edition was released. Today I got my first copies and was really impressed with the quality.

You can now purchase the book with my cover on Amazon and in a good book store near you very soon.

I also recommend you watching the movie of the same title directed by Terry Gilliam. A great movie and really captures the feeling of the book.

Also check out Mitch Cullin's other books, have a search on Amazon and if you like Tideland check out the rest.







No comments: