23 Mar 2012

Sigma 85mm f1.4 EX Lens Video Review




Hi Guys I have finally uploaded the video review of this lens. Some people have been emailing me with some extra questions which I wanted to clear up from the written review I did last week. So if you want to see its size, hear me answer a few questions I missed in the written review and give my findings with the lens over the past 9 months. I think it compliments the written review well.

Sorry the quality isn't great but my internet connection is very slow right now and couldn't upload the full res version without it taking all day.

Hope this helps clear up a few things and in conjunction with the written review hopefully it helps people make a more informed decision on whether to buy/try this lens.


You can see the original written review here which has loads of image samples from a pro wedding shoot and some portrait sessions that will give you a really good idea of how this lens performs in a wide range of different lighting conditions.

If you have any question or opinions from the video (or written review) then feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. Any feedback is appreciated.

email: andrew@drewportfolio.com

Thanks,

Andrew.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for give this photo. This photo is very good. I like it.
if you are looking for wedding photography then please check it.
Our prices are very simple and start at $1000 for two hours of coverage with additional time billed at $500/Hr.
We also offer custom retouching, albums and many additional products.