16 Aug 2011

Holly came for a visit.

Our friend Holly came back to Glasgow for a few days and she paid us a visit. Was great to see her. Cat and myself spent many a night with Holly and her boyfriend Martin in the pubs when we all lived in Aberdeen, we had some really good nights. I miss having them around but we do see them every once in a while. We are in Glasgow and they are in Bournemouth so its a fair distance, can't just nip down the road and meet up anymore.

Anyway like I was saying, Holly came into Glasgow City Centre last week and we went to the pub, of course. Cat was working the next day and I had been out photographing all day so was pretty shattered, so we didn't stay out late but was good fun all the same.

These are a few shots I took on the night, they are mostly out of focus as the corner we were sitting in was almost pitch black, The Canon 5D MK2 did a good job, I think I was at very high ISO's 4000 and above (think some were at 12800 or something like that, whatever the extra high settings are). I didn't take much but I thought they were pretty cool and will help us remember the night.

Wish I took a photo of Holly's new tattoo on her right arm, it is pretty damn cool.


Really like this profile shot of Holly.


Holly giving Cat a new and rather ridiculous hairstyle.


Cat just chillin.


Not sure whats going on here.




Two thumbs up man.
I love this one, my favourite of the bunch. 

No comments: