29 Jun 2011

Unplugged


Glasgow, Scotland. Sigma 85 f1.4. 

I have been struck down by a bug since Sunday so have not been doing anything photography related for a little while. Feeling a bit better today so thought I would attempt to sort out some images from over the past few weeks. 

Above is a shot I took on one of the first days i had my Sigma 85 f1.4. I love the focal length, it's perfect for just walking around picking out random details as well as great for portraits. 

I will be getting through all the images I took from hill walking recently, I finally got a chance to fully test out my Canon 16-35 f2.8 II L which was a great experience (I have never shot that wide before in a landscape environment). There was also plenty of alcohol consumed (not while walking) so I'm sure there are some fun shots to look through. It was great to meet up with my mum and dad and my girlfriends family, I had an awesome time except for the hangover/illness I woke up to on Sunday. 

Stay tuned for a lot of images that I will be posting up over the next few days and I think a review of the 16-35 may be in order too. 


No comments: