16 Dec 2011

New Mark Lanegan Painting



Mark Lanegan Painting. This is a new black and white painting I did of Lanegan. It's loosely based on a photo that Steve Gullick took of Lanegan a few years ago but with my usual expressive stamp on it. I did a small sketch of Lanegan a few years back that ended up oin his Myspace page where I didn't give him any eye's so I thought I would carry on that tradition in this piece.

The Original framed piece will be available for sale soon with a limited print run to follow. So if your a Lanegan fan or know someone who is, this could be an awesome gift or wall filler.

Cheers folks.

Oh also available for artwork commissions if you would like something similar to this.

20" X 16" on Canvas Paper. Watercolors, inks.

Places to follow me online:

My Website

My Blog

Twitter

Facebook

Tumblr

Print Store

email: andrew@drewportfolio.com

No comments: