14 Sept 2011

Richard Warren 'Johnny Johnny' and other videos

Check out Richard Warren's new song and video for 'Johnny Johnny'. A really cool song and  a simple yet very effective video. There is something just really cool about it.

These videos he's releasing in the lead up to the release of his new album 'The Wayfarer' are great and is especially appealing to me as a visual creative who loves music, I love when the new one is posted online each week. Think this is video number 5. Check out the first two in a blog post I did a few weeks back. I will post the other new videos in this post too for you to check out. This album is going to be good and is really up my street in musical style from what I have heard so far. Can't wait to get my hand on a copy.

Johnny Johnny




Backslider



The Wayfarer

No comments: